Pages

Thursday, December 30

Day 364



3 words to describe tonight: Delicious, Hilarious, and Awesome.

We had a Mexican night of sorts. Allen and Jessica came over with chips and salsa, Danny made his (now infamous) cheese/spinach enchiladas, and I tried my hand at making the only Mexican dessert that sounded halfway easy: "Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie" (pictured above). It was like a cross between cheesecake and coffee cake? Whatevs - it was good. I will definitely be making it again. Afterwards, Allen & Jess taught us how to play Spades and O-M-G I am addicted. Funnest game ever. Girls vs. Boys, and we won the first round! I guess I must (grudgingly) admit that the boys won the second round. It was so much fun though! Good and hilarious conversations. Haha. One thing we talked about was how our family up here is kind of an oddity - we don't really have much family drama and we all just get along so well. It's something that I'm so thankful for. I love this family to pieces.

All in all, an excellent night. :)

I don't have much else to say except WE DON'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW! Yaaaaaaay oh and I only have one day left to blog, holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment