Pages

Tuesday, December 28

Day 362



THIS THING has literally monopolized my entire evening. Last time I ever attempt a recipe on a spontaneous whim without first reading the reviews. It finally came out in the end, tasting pretty close to a pound cake, with burnt edges no less. Grrrrrrrrr.

In other news, we got our Christmas package from Tracy and Santi today! I love our friends. Seriously. Tracy and I have been friends for, let's seeeeeee, going on 11 years now. We have so much fun together it's ridiculous. They got us some awesome gifts - a super cute and snazzy apron for me, Ratatouille, and some awesome vinyl for Danny. We are blessed.

I can't believe the year is coming to an end already. This year has been a complete whirlwind for me (sometimes I think that's due to keeping the blog, but mostly I think it's because I was engaged for 3/4 of the time - ha). I'm so excited to see what 2011 has in store. :D

3 comments:

  1. Maybe 2011 will bring the pitter patter of little Rushton feet!? Wouldn't that be neat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Danny's face is priceless & you look real cute in an apron. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Amber, we are not having a child for at least 4-5 years. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD :) :)

    ReplyDelete