Pages

Saturday, December 25

Day 359



Merry Christmas!!!

Today was wonderfully relaxing. We woke up to snow, and it did not stop snowing for most of the day. We had a brief snowball fight earlier (by brief, I mean like 45 seconds) until our hands started to freeze due to lack of gloves. Ha. We opened presents with my parents this morning and they definitely got us a lot of amazing stuff, some things we desperately needed, haha. My mom got me a few new baking tools that I am dying to try out. :) Then the family came over around 3pm and we ate a delicious meal (duh, it's the South), and played White Elephant/Dirty Santa/Whatever you want to call it. I got a cute black scarf out of it, and Danny scored the game of Uno which we didn't previously own. All in all, it was an excellent day, filled with family, food, and snow. :)

I was going to post some more photos, but I've already received one "Will you hurry up and blog so I can go to bed??" phone call from Aunt Amber, so I'll save those photos for a Facebook post later. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, now my day is complete and I can go to bed.
    Thank you, Emily. What will I do when you "quit" blogging on a daily basis? How will I go on??? Oh, the drama.

    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

    ReplyDelete